Coldplay-Spies Coldplay-Spies

Should be Daily 1st

This is going down as my favourite flash of all time as of today, god dammit you're so unlucky that retarded animal babies was submitted, other wise you would have definately got daily 1st, weekly 1st, review crew pick and probably 50,000 viewers, this is da bomb. I want to see more from you, I loved this. And good choice of music too!

Say Something! Say Something!

acid was wrong

Every now and then, newgrounds advertises smileys from smiley central, they've now started making annoying voice attached animated smileys that really get on our nerves... this song is just one of the very symptoms, further more, I like your style, and the way you can do a hypnotysing cartoon with out making me blink... I reckon the idea really did make me laugh my ass off ( I'm still picking bits of the cheek of the floor...) I want to see more from you, much more..

Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1 Freerun: Go-Man, Scene 1

Well done....

Your style was upon the few most original that I have seen on newgrounds, I have never seen a more smooth styled animated movie as that. Once again, you fail to make your movies longer, but I hope you do for scene 2.....
My Overall Score was a 10 and this was because I felt you managed to make decent animations through the line tool and tweening with a little fbf that made it look neat, unlike some of the fbf movies with brushes, their characters look a little messy and unneat...
Good work, keep it up...

OMG It's ... - FBF OMG It's ... - FBF

I found this pretty cool.

I kinda liked this because it was your own thing, and the other fact that it wasn't just crappy lines going zooming across on side to the other, good luck with future movies!

Escapism. Escapism.

*Chills going down my spine*

That was awesome, I've given the comedy 1 because it made me laugh that he spent all that time running away and then he got caught, but that was really good, the effects where the some of the pixels moved made me freeze good job. This filled me with more ore than any other film.

Good Job.

Metal Slug VS Numa Numa Metal Slug VS Numa Numa

Buu returns!?!?!

That is some funny crap, Metal Slug, Megaman and Dragon ball Z, packed with some of that stupid numa numa man, Lmao.

Good work, but at the end where one of the Megaman and the Commando person run, just before when you only see there faces, bits of the background were poking out.

Keep it up.

Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 3 Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 3

Woah, this is cool

This is wicked, ok, there might be hardly animation, but it freaked me out! The sound gave me the poltegeist feeling and all. This is wicked though.

I hope there'll be more fromy you in the future, and maybe you could animate it!